Two Tikka 308 rifles - M65 Supersporter and ultra rare M65A

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
tikkathreebarrels

Re: Two Tikka 308 rifles - M65 Supersporter and ultra rare

#31 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

waterford103 wrote:
tikkathreebarrels wrote:
tikkathreebarrels wrote:Guys,

I continue to have a need to release funds and as my TMR1 foxing rifle isn't moving I'm going to try these two as well. If both go there will then be a sale of reloading dies and components in 308.

The rifle:

I have owned this rifle for over ten years and have shot it 2/3 times yearly but not at all in the last two years with my total round count in the low hundreds. It has certainly performed well for me at the local 600 yard gallery range on F Class tragetry.

Tikka M65 Supersporter

I think this may have been someone's TR rifle in the past. The barrel which appears to carry Tikka factory markings is fluted and turned down at the muzzle, presumably for fitting a foresight. Large bolt knob fitted, the stock has been refinished in clear varnish with a Tikka sticker on the adjustable cheekpiece. Comes fitted with 20x Supersniper type scope with rear adjust parallax. Bipod not fitted.

I'm asking £500 for this shooter.

Any cost of inter RFD transfer to be met by the buyer.
is the rifle still for sale ,I pm'ed you but got no reply ?? :wales: :flag6:
Yes, still for sale and PM replied to.
tikkathreebarrels

Tikka M65 Supersporter .308 SOLD subject to funds etc

#32 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

M65 Supersporter sold subject to funds etc to a nice guy at this forum.