Any window lickers on the forum?

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
paxtond

Re: Any window lickers on the forum?

#11 Post by paxtond »

il take it off your hands if the above falls through, will be ideal for a project i have in mind
Stuck

#12 Post by Stuck »

Ok,

1st dibs to Techguy, 2nd to Paxtond.

Mentalists.
techguy

#13 Post by techguy »

Ok, so I can either make the loooong drive up, or can you arrange to send it to my RFD? Will pay any expenses incurred of course!
Stuck

#14 Post by Stuck »

Ehm,

I've never done a RFD to RFD transfer, PM me how it's done & I'll think about it but I did say collect from Lancashire.

My local RFD is only 10 miles a way so if the process isn't a faff it should be ok.
Dellboy
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#15 Post by Dellboy »

has it gone yet ?
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Scotsgun

#16 Post by Scotsgun »

Please do get in touch if the transfer falls through. I'll drive down for it.
It may only cycle half a mag but during those 15 rounds, the boys of the local Scout Group would be shooting gods.
techguy

#17 Post by techguy »

Hey Scotsgun,

If it's going to be used by a scout group, I'd be happy to let it go to them rather than me. I'm all for encouraging new shooters :)

I haven't yet arranged pickup of it yet, so it's still in it's current home.

Cheers, TG.
BestDrugDoc
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Felton and District Rifle Club

#18 Post by BestDrugDoc »

I've got the Mark 2 version - must be a whole different thing as it does cycle fine and is pretty accurate. Cleaning is a bit of a pain so I dont bother much....perhaps that's why it keeps working.
bigteeth
Scotsgun

#19 Post by Scotsgun »

techguy wrote:Hey Scotsgun,

If it's going to be used by a scout group, I'd be happy to let it go to them rather than me. I'm all for encouraging new shooters :)

I haven't yet arranged pickup of it yet, so it's still in it's current home.

Cheers, TG.
Not trying to muscle in mate. Just our local deer management group hold days for the local scout group. We bring a couple of bricks of 22lr and use communally owned rifles but they tend to be old bolt actions and BSA international's. Theyre not doing without but I'm willing to pick it up if the transfer falls through.