Ajack 2.5 x 70 scope

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
datalore

Re: Ajack 2.5 x 70 scope

#11 Post by datalore »

And the PH mounts now sold
Alpha1

#12 Post by Alpha1 »

Well done I'm pleased you managed to sell the mounts but I am not surprised they sold. But the scope is still no good without the mounts I would of bought it but its useless without the mounts. The guy who offered you a £100 for the original mount did that for a good reason.
Chapuis

#13 Post by Chapuis »

Alpha1 wrote:Well done I'm pleased you managed to sell the mounts but I am not surprised they sold. But the scope is still no good without the mounts I would of bought it but its useless without the mounts. The guy who offered you a £100 for the original mount did that for a good reason.
Why is it no good without the mounts Alpha? Surely using something like standard Redfield/Leupold twist off mounts would take care of any windage problems, not unless its a 26mm tube in which case getting 26mm Redfield/Leupold rings are a bit of a problem these days.
datalore

#14 Post by datalore »

SOLD