SPAS 12

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Anson Deeley

Re: SPAS 12

#11 Post by Anson Deeley »

Don't wish to dissapoint, but I bought 2 new in 1984. One had the optional wood stock, the other folding with crook. They were £325 each. They were weighty and quite a handful. The pump action was only any good for clearing jams. Too many safeties. They were ok to have as a 10 shot on Shotgun ticket. I was 25 then and looks played a large part I think ! I now have a custom Benelli M1 11 shot and could never entertain a SPAS again..............but, if it lights your candle, why not ?
mikeb

#12 Post by mikeb »

I was also gonna buy one back in the day, the only reason I didn't was the shop I was going to buy one from had some bits missing from the one they had in stock. I decided to wait for all the bits to turn up in a weeks time as promised. The very next day Ryan did his thing! I remember seeing some copper on the 10 oclock news a day later shooting up water jugs with solid ammo showing how evil firearms were and though here we go....

.......Never did buy that Spas.

MikeyB
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

#13 Post by kennyc »

NSFW!!